Terms and Conditions
Thank you for accessing our Kérastase website (the Website). Please read these terms and conditions (the Terms) before using the Website. The Website is operated by L'Oréal (UK) Limited (registered number 00271555, registered office at 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ) or its subsidiaries ("L'Oréal"). By using the Website, you signify your acceptance of the Terms in consideration of which L'Oréal provides you with access. From time to time L'Oréal may modify the Terms. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using the Website. If at any time you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use the Website. From time to time L'Oréal may run competitions and promotions via the Website. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
While L'Oréal has endeavoured to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via the Website, L'Oréal does not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on the Website.
LINKS TO THE WEBSITE
Websites or pages to which the Website is linked are for information only and have not been reviewed by L'Oréal. L'Oréal has no responsibility for the content of the websites or pages linked or linking to this website, and L'Oréal accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to any location on any linked websites.
The Website, including (but not limited to) text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material ("Content") is protected by copyrights, trade marks and/or other proprietary rights. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by L'Oréal and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to L'Oréal. All individual articles, reports, and other elements making up the Website may be copyright works. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright laws and by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Website.
You may not use any of L'Oréal's trademarks or trade names without L'Oréal's prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks.
You agree to notify L'Oréal in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the Website by any party or of any claim that the Website or any of the contents of the Website infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
LICENCE AND DOWNLOAD RIGHTS
You acquire no rights or licences in or to the Website and/or the Content other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of the Website.
Download is permitted by L'Oréal provided only that:
(i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made;
(ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy, except images taken from the Images Database, which L’Oréal permits for commercial use, please see Image usage rights;
(iii) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of the Website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. The Website and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may the Website be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the Website.
IMAGE USAGE RIGHTS
Please note that all model, product and logo images available on the Image Database (the “images”) are available to Kérastase customer salon owners, employees and agents only.
You may use the images for the following uses only:
(i) In-salon materials (such as client loyalty cards, service menu cards, brochures, catalogues, leaflets etc.)
(ii) For press advertising of your Kérastase salon and its services (but not on any press material that sells or advertises products)
(iii) In-salon fixed point of sale material (e.g. posters or show cards)
(iv) On your Kérastase salon website
You are not allowed to use these images in conjunction with any form of advertising on TV, outdoor advertising materials or third party websites which you do not own.
Each of the model images has an expiry date (the “Expiry Date”). It is illegal for you to use any of the model images after their respective Expiry Date.
If you decide to use the images you must credit the images to Kérastase and include a link back to the Kérastase website.
If you would like information about obtaining L'Oréal's permission to use any of the Content or if you would like to link your website to the Website, e-mail your enquiry to email@example.com
The Website and the Content are provided as is excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. L'Oréal further accepts no responsibility or liability for functions contained on the Website and makes no warranties that the Website will operate uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
L'Oréal does not warrant that the Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that the Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and L'Oréal is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
L'Oréal shall not be held responsible for Content provided by third parties. L'Oréal is also not responsible for the reliability or continued availability of the telephone lines and equipment you use to access the website.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights or your legal rights as a consumer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You acknowledge that your use of the Website, including the Content is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, the Terms or any or the Content your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Website.
Save in respect of fraud and of personal injury or death to the extent it results from L'Oréal's negligence, in no event will L'Oréal be liable to you or any third party for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, exemplary or lost profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if L'Oréal has been advised of the possibility thereof. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The Website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of the Website is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access the Website.
L'Oréal does not represent that either the Website or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access the Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of L'Oréal, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of L'Oréal, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against L'Oréal, its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
(i) your use of the Website;
(ii) any breach by you of the Terms;
(iii) a claim that any use of the Website by you
(aa) infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
(bb) is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
(iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, the Website by you; or
(v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
References in this section of the Terms to your use of the Website shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses the Website using your computer.
You agree to pay L'Oréal, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
Either you or L'Oréal may terminate these terms with or without cause at any time. If L'Oréal terminates these terms, L'Oréal will email you at the address you provide on registration, and you will be deemed to have received it within one hour of transmission. Termination will be effective at that time. You will be responsible for notifying us of any changes to your email address. You may terminate by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . On termination you shall destroy all Content, and copies thereof, obtained from the website.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
You accept that L'Oréal has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Website at any time at L'Oréal's sole discretion. You further accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access the website.
No waiver by L'Oréal of any breach of any obligation arising under these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial exercise by L'Oréal of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
GOVERNING LAW AD JURISDICTION
The Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
KÉRASTASE PROMISE - MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Terms and conditions
a) Kérastase Densifique - Hair Density Programme: box of 10 x 6ml vials;
b) Kérastase Densifique - Hair Density Programme: box of 30 x 6ml vials;
c) Kérastase Specifique - Aminexil Force R: box of 10 x 6ml vials;
d) Kérastase Specifique - Aminexil Force R: box of 42 x 6ml vials;
e) Kérastase Initialiste: 60ml bottle,
each hereon a “Product” and collectively “Products”.
a) complete your details on the form below which is also available to download and print at www.kerastase.co.uk, ticking to select the relevant Product(s) you wish to return with a brief genuine explanation of why you are dissatisfied with the result, ensuring all fields are completed; and
b) enclose the original receipt showing your purchase of one or two Product(s) from a participating professional salon stocking Kérastase; and
c) enclose one or two Product(s). Any Product(s) returned must have an unused portion of at least approximately 50% content capacity; and
d) enclose your proof of postage receipt,
and send all 4 of these items to one of the addresses set out below (as applicable) within 4 weeks of the purchase date shown on the purchase receipt.
For the avoidance of doubt, Products listed at clause 2) a) to d) must be returned within their original boxed packaging and the Product listed at clause 2) e) must be returned in its original bottle.
For customers in England, Scotland, Wales and the Channel Islands, the 4 items listed above in this clause should be sent to:
Kérastase Promise - Money-Back Guarantee, P.O. Box 1080, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GW.
For customers in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, the 4 items listed in this clause above should be sent to:
Kérastase Promise - Money-Back Guarantee, PO Box 11219, Clonshaugh, Dublin 17.
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER WELCOME OFFER – Terms & Conditions
Free travel-size offer when you sign up to the Kérastase newsletter. Offer valid while stocks last at www.kerastase.co.uk. One free gift per customer valid only for their first online purchase after subscribing to the Kérastase consumer newsletter by using their unique code (sent in the Welcome Email after subscribing). Offer cannot be applied to previously placed and pending orders. We reserve the right to replace any free item with an item of equal or greater value. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of offers and to modify or cancel offer due to system error or unforeseen problems.
SURVEY OFFER - Terms & Conditions
Choice of a complimentary Bain Force Architecte (80ml), Elixir Ultime Classic Oil (50ml) or Bain Thérapiste (75ml) when completing the online Kérastase customer service survey and spending over £25. Code will be given at the end of the survey. Offer ends 12th August 11:59pm and/or while supplies last. Code can only be used once. Offer cannot be applied to any previously placed orders. Kérastase reserves the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value.
We may make available on this Site a space, powered by Olapic, Inc. (“Olapic”) dedicated to user content, such as for example text, photos, videos, etc. (“User Content”). Where you upload User Content to our site, or respond to our request to use User Content you have already posted to social media with #YesKerastase, you agree to our #YesKerastase terms and conditions: http://www.kerastase.co.uk/olapic-terms-and-conditions
We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site.
Please inform us of any User Content which appears contrary to applicable legislation in force and/or to accepted standards of morality and/or the principles set forth herein and/or which infringes the rights of others, at the following address: email@example.com
Vogue Salon Season Kérastase Fusio-Dose Treatment Offer
Full Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of L'Oréal (UK) Limited employees, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Only one Fusio-Dose treatment per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4. To receive a free Fusio-Dose treatment, individuals must book an appointment with a participating salon to purchase at cost to the individual one of the four Vogue Salon Season styles of their choice (A Show of Strength, Waves in Colour, Shine A Porter or The Salon Secret).
5. Available at participating Kérastase stockists only. To find your nearest participating salon, view the participating salon locator at http://kerastase.co.uk/vogue.
6. The offer is for one (1) free Fusio-Dose treatment; no other service is included in this offer. Individuals will receive the free Fusio-Dose treatment as part of their paid-for Vogue Salon Season style. The offer is strictly subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
7. An appointment must be booked to take place between 28 September 2016 and 27 October 2016 and at the time of booking, individuals must specify that they are booking one of the Vogue Salon Season styles and redeeming their free Kérastase Fusio-Dose treatment as featured in the [September?] issue of Vogue Magazine and/or as featured on the Kérastase website or promoted by Kérastase or Vogue Magazine.
8. Neither the Promoter nor any participating salon shall be liable to pay expenses incurred by travel to or from salons to redeem the offer.
9. The offer is as stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
10. You agree to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the offer at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Salons participate at their sole discretion and the Promoter has no control over this.
12. By redeeming this offer, individuals will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter shall disqualify any individuals that have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions.
13. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this offer.
Promoter: Kérastase, a trading division of L’Oréal (UK) Limited of 255 Hammersmith Road, London W6 8AZ
Kérastase newsletter incentive prize draws (UK ) – Vogue Salon Season
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of L’Oréal (UK) Limited employees, their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Entry to the prize draw is free.
3. Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email or other accounts will not be accepted.
4. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
5. Incomplete, illegal, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, damaged or delayed entries whether due to technical or connectivity problems or otherwise.
6. To enter, entrants must fill in the official Kérastase newsletter subscription card at a Participating Salon during Vogue's Salon Season launch event on 28 September 2016 and subscribe to receive Kérastase UK’s newsletter via email. The Participating Salons are: Daniel Galvin at Selfridges 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB; Daniel Hersheson at Harvey Nichols, 109 - 125 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RJ; Umberto Giannini at Harvey Nichols, 21 New Cathedral Street, Manchester, M1 1AD; and Electric Hairdressing at Harvey Nichols 30-34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AD. Completed entries must be inserted into the entry box at the Participating Salon.
7. Entries which do not include a valid email address will be disqualified. Entrants must remain subscribed to the Kérastase UK newsletter at the date of the prize draw and any entrants who have unsubscribed will be disqualified.
8. Entries must be received on or before/no later than 9pm on 28 September 2016. The prize draw will take place on 14 October 2016
9. One winner shall be drawn at random from the entrants submitted at each Participating Salon Salon
10. The winners of the four prizes, will each receive the following:
A goody bag containing the following products with a total recommended retail price of £143 (based on the prices on www.kerastase.co.uk):
1 x Revitalising Exfoliating Care (200ml)
1 x Revitalising Shampoo (250ml)
1 x Essential Revitalising Balm (200ml)
1 x K Styling Incroyable Blowdry (150ml)
1 x Elixir Ultime Classic (100ml)
the "Kérastase Goody Bag".
11. Please allow up to 30 days from the closing date for delivery of the prize.
12. The winners will be notified by email by 19 October 2016 and asked to provide their delivery address. If the winners do not respond via the above route(s) after 14 days of the Promoter’s initial contact being made and provide their delivery address details for the prize to be despatched to, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner/winners.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. A list of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date.
15. The winners must be prepared to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
16. If the prize is declined or if the winners forfeit the prize within 14 days of first being contacted by the Promoter under these terms or conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion select an alternative winner at random.
The prize is as stated a Kérastase Goody Bag containing the products listed above at clause 10. It is not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of like value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
17. All personal details and/or information given in the entry form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, or if it materialises that the entrant has been involved in any behaviour which the Promoter reasonably believes would bring it into disrepute.
18. Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this promotion may be liable to the winner whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to participation in this prize draw, or in relation to the prizes to the extent permissible by law.
19. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions, or to cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
20. By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions.
21. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
Promoter: Kérastase UK, a trading division of L’Oréal (UK) Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
LUXURY COMPLIMENTARY OFFER
Receive four miniatures of your choice on all orders on www.kerastase.co.uk. Choice will be available at checkout. Offer ends Monday 3rd October at 09:00am and/or while supplies last. Offer cannot be applied to any previously placed orders. Kérastase reserves the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value. Offer will be added to your basket at checkout when reaching the minimum spend. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. We reserve the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value.
Receive a complimentary Bain Satin 2 (250ml) or Masque Chroma Captive (200ml) when you buy any 2 products onwww.kerastase.co.uk. Use code “BAIN” at checkout to claim the complimentary Bain Satin 2, or use code “MASQUE” at checkout to claim the complimentary Masque Chroma Captive. Offer ends 5th October 2016 at 09:00am and/or while stocks last. Offer cannot be applied to any previously placed orders. Kérastase reserves the right to substitute any free item offered with an item of equal or greater value.
Please note that free samples are offered to customers when placing an order on www.kerastase.co.uk and not on request through our Customer Services team. Subject to availability and while supplies last.
We are offering FREE Standard UK delivery with no minimum purchase on all orders.
Use of the website indicates acceptance of the term & conditions. Kérastase is a division of L'Oréal (UK) Limited registered in England and Wales under the number 271555 with a registered office at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ. VAT registration number GB438506540. © 2016 L'Oréal. All rights reserved.
We respect your privacy. If you would rather not receive promotional emails alerting you of Kérastase's special offers, product announcements and other news, please click here: http://t.mail.kerastase.co.uk/