In the first edition of The Hair Edit, we caught up with Megan Hess to find out ...
Meet Toni Garrn, the face of Aura Botanica in our exclusive interview where ...
#FUSIOFRIDAY WITH MEGAN HESS
We have partnered with Detox Kitchen with whom we share the belief that the food...
How did you come up with the concept of Detox Kitchen?I was always passionate ab...
How to care for blonde hair
Blonde hair looks its best when glossy and smooth. So what are the best ways to prevent dullness, damage and discolouration happening to your beloved blonde locks? We’ve got 4 tips to care for your blonde hair.
HOW TO CARE FOR BLONDE HAIR
- Gentle Cleanse
- Protect your blonde hair colour by using a gentle lightweight formula shampoo; perfect to sooth and hydrate hair from root to top, while illuminating blonde tones.
- Keep conditioned
- Conditioner specifically formulated for lightened hair will help your blonde last for longer, and maintain a good condition.
- A restorative conditioner, like our Cicaflash, will give a super shot of care to your blonde hair, leaving it feeling silky soft and hydrated
- Maintain your perfect tone
- A violet shampoo, like our Bain Ultra-Violet, used twice a week will help to neutralise brassiness and unwanted yellow tones in blonde or grey hair, for a nourished cool blonde. You can also use a violet mask, like our new Blond Absolu Masque Ultra-Violet, to neutralise brassiness and care for your blonde hair.
- Perfect your style