Curly hair tends to get dry easily, and bleaching may intensify the effect. But this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t bleach your hair!
Cicaextreme routine will help you to keep curly hair soft and moisturized all the time!
1. Start by washing your hair with Le Bain Cicaextreme Shampoo-in-Cream.
To gently cleanse your scalp and reveal softer and shinier hair. Add water to let it foam and rinse.
2. Apply Masque Ultra-Violet.
To give your hair an anti-yellowing shot. Leave in for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
3. Before blow-dry, apply Cicaplasme.
To tame down the frizz and protect your hair against heat up to 230c.
4. Finish with Huile Cicaextreme.
To make your blonde 6x shinier, protect your hair against heat up to 230C. Then apply one more pump to instantly seal cuticles and make your blonde stronger.
5. Apply Serum Cicanuit before and after blow-dry.
Before going to sleep, on dry or wet hair, apply 2-4 pumps for intense overnight fiber recovery, erasing 55% of damage from bleaching.