Kérastase Pro Club: Meet Nicky Lazou
Who are you and what is your background?
My Name is Nicky Lazou. I am Greek Cypriot, born and raised in the UK. I am a mother, a balayage hair specialist and a balayage expert educator. I also create content on social media and do weekly vlogs on my busy lifestyle on my YouTube channel.
What does your average day look like?
My average day starts with cuddles from my baby, then juicing, dancing, vlogging and of course work! Then more hugs and kisses after work from my baby.
Who influences you and why?
Beyoncé, for her incredible work ethic. Also, Jessica Alba for managing to grow a brand while still being a mum. I also love Jacinda Ardern for breast-feeding in public and being a super woman!
Daily source of inspiration
Zion, my baby boy. He inspires me to be the best version of me and to work hard so I can build a good life for his future. I want him to be proud of his mother and say "that’s my mummy!"
What are your favourite Kérastase products and why?
1. Elixir Ultime L’huile Original: This oil is my ultimate fave for absolutely everything. If I was trapped on a dessert island, I would take this.
2. Resistance Therapiste Masque: This is my fave masks of all time. It really strengthens my hair and helps it to grow. It's my go-to, time and time again.
3. Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum: I use this Serum right before bed and it is absolutely. It keeps my hair hydrated and protected and works during my sleep.
What hair trend will be big in 2022?
Hair accessories!! All types of clips and chic simplicity, whether its straight or beachy waves, simplicity will be huge.
Nicky's 3 tips to looking after your hair
1. Use Hair masks every week
2. Never over colour or over heat your hair so that you can keep it looking and feeling healthy
3. Trim your hair regularly so that you can remove any dead ends to help encourage hair growth